Posted on 09-29-11 02:28 pm
In about five minutes, you can get WiFi sharing enabled on your Samsung Windows Phone. Sounds great, right? Well, you'll need to be interop unlocked, and the process is hit and miss, but here we show you how to get everything up and running on a AT&T branded Samsung Focus.
The process is as follows:
- Download DiagProvXML and Samsung Tools
- Deploy both XAPs to your phone
- Run DiagProvXML and hold down on the Internet Sharing item, press Execute
- Close (press Back) DiagProvXML, and run Samsung Tools. Press Apply to set Auto Data Config.
- Your phone will reboot, and everything should work from there on it.
Let us know your experience in the comments! Also, big thanks to Marvin_S for getting this added to his tool on such short notice, and OndraSter for figuring it out!