Posted on 02-08-12 12:00 pm
Here's the tutorial we promised. If you want more information, see our demonstration and news article. Otherwise, watch the video above to install MAGLDR and a custom ROM to your Samsung Focus or Omnia 7.
- Download MAGLDR, and the ROM of your choice (see the bottom of that thread for ROM choices)
- Obtain the Samsung USB Drivers For Mobile (Google it, or search Samsung's website)
- Turn off your device
- Hold Volume Up, Camera, and Power until it says "Download Mode"
- Connect it to your computer
- Run the MAGLDR setup
- Once the phone boots back up, turn it off, and hold Volume Down, Camera, and Power until it asks for a format.
- Press Back
- Connect your phone to your computer and let all drivers install
- Run the ROM setup
- Boot back into Format mode and press Start twice
The steps are a lot easier than they sound. Trust me. Any comments or questions, let us know. Also, for more videos like this, be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel.